Tuesday, January 5, 2010

GR8MUSICROX Welcomes You!

Welcome everyone.  I have quite a voracious appetite for good music that is innovative, alive, and guitar centric. I am not a fan of screaming shredding guitars that drown out a bad song or performers who take my money, show up late and inebriated; then suck.  

I am fortunate to have a vast network of folks who not only play, produce, perform, mix, write, or DJ music as a profession, but are also huge fans of good music and will be invited to contribute here as well.

These posts are dedicated to live performances, photos, videos, tech talk, house concerts, articles, links, about awesome musicians that pass through this region of the Carolinas.

You won't find any music reviews here. If I have a link to a cd, it's because I like it. I'll leave the music reviewers to the rags and mags.

If you sent me music to check out and I haven't responded, please don't be offended and send me hate mail.  Just send your CD elsewhere. If it's good you'll find the right audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment